Diwali is an occasion to pray for the blessings of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi. Scroll down to read more.
Ganesh Lakshmi Gifts
Diwali is an occasion where Hindus worship Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha in their homes and temples. A special puja is performed on this auspicious day of Diwali with religious ceremonies and rituals. On this day people bathe early, wear new clothes and some of them observe fast. Lakshmi Puja is performed for prosperity, wealth, and spiritual richness. She is worshipped to eliminate obstructions that prevent us from beginning a spiritual path or business.
Lord Ganesha is also known as the elephant-headed God. He symbolizes luck, good fortune and wisdom. Devotees believe that Goddess Lakshmi visits one and all during Diwali and brings peace and prosperity to all. Following this belief a detailed Lakshmi Ganesh Puja is performed after sunset on Diwali day. Exchanging gifts is also an old tradition of Diwali. In olden days, people would exchange food grains. But as times changed and economic status improved people started giving opulent gifts. There are many gifts given and some of them can be idols, frames, or sculptures of Ganesha and lakshmi. Check out for details.
Ganesh Lakshmi Gifts Ideas For Diwali
- You can present a set of idols of goddess lakshmi accompanied by Lord Ganesha splendidly carved in white metal in sitting position on a fully bloomed lotus with the four hands representing the four divine virtues. This set can be used as wall hanging to décor your home.
- A chatrapati Lakshmi Ganesha elegantly crafted in brass and white metal gesturing auspicious blessings is a perfect gift for your loved ones.
- Diyas are an important part of the festival. Gifting a three or seven batti diya with the deities of lakshmi and ganesha in a sitting or standing positions with elephants on both the sides is a beautiful gift.
- You can consider presenting stunning sculptures of goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha brilliantly decked with kundan and pearls on their thrones with a golden colored veil gives aura to the beauty of the idols.
- A chowki decorated with kundan, fancy gota and a golden colored viel with the idols of Lakshmi and ganesha will make your guest happy and delighted. One of the options is a beautifully handcrafted asana where idols of goddess lakshmi and Lord Ganesha are decked up with sequins, colored stones; fancy gota along with red and yellow colored clothes. It looks very ethnic and elegant bringing in a lot of happiness.
- You can present an exclusive frame made of white metal with a combination of lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi.
- Celebrate this Diwali by presenting a wall hanging of Lakshmi and Ganesha carved in white metal accompanied with Diwali sweets.
- You can present brass idols of Lord Ganesha and Lord Lakshmi carved intricately with golden texture to decorate and beautify homes with their gracious presence. You can also gift your loved ones with a pendant of either goddess lakshmi or lord ganesh or any other deity.