Cabbage 'N carrot Bhujia is a tasty Diwali Veg Dish .The recipe of Cabbage 'N Carrot Bhujia is given below.
An interesting Diwali dish can be made by cabbage and carrot.
Recipe of Cabbage Carrot Bhujia
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1-tablespoon whole black mustard seeds
- 1 dried red chili
- 1 cabbage, finely sliced
- 350 grams carrots, coarsely grated
- 1 green chili, cut into thin strips and seeds removed
- 1/2-teaspoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons chopped, fresh coriander
- 1-tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Heats oil in a frying pan
- Sauté mustard seeds and dried red chili 1-minute
- Add cabbage, carrots and green chili.
- Reduce heat to low, stir-fry the vegetables for about 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and coriander, stir-fry for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add lemon juice. Remove red chili before serving.