Chocolates are loved by all and make a perfect gift for any occasion. Read on to know chocolate presents ideas for diwali.
Diwali is the perfect occasion to convey your love, pamper, and admire your near and dear ones. Diwali is a festival of lights, new clothes, crackers, and delicacies. Houses are cleaned, decorated, and as the night approaches, the oil diyas, or lamps twinkle together in the homes. The evening is started with a prayer to goddess Lakshmi and lord Ganesha. Then people burst crackers and exchange gifts, followed by gorging on the prepared delicacies. Apart from traditional treats, the younger lot also prefers chocolates, cakes, and cookies as savories.
We all know how you feel when chocolate melts in your mouth. Its sheer delightful taste engrosses both young and old. Eating chocolates elevates your mood and makes you happy just as you would feel bursting crackers or laughing together with family and friends on the occasion of Diwali. They are also perfect as gifts for festive occasion. Celebrate this diwali and express your love and feelings by making or gifting homemade and readymade chocolates and truffles.
Diwali Chocolates Gifts
Diwali Chocolates Gifts
- Everyone loves chocolates; you can consider gifting a pack of white chocolates made of cocoa butter, sugar, milk, vanilla and sometimes with various flavors. These come in a variety of shapes and sizes and do not contain any non-fat ingredients from cocoa beans. These have mild pleasant flavor and make an exciting Diwali gift.
- Pamper your friends and families with a box of dark chocolates. You can indulge everyone in savoring dark chocolates that can be sweet, semi sweet and bittersweet or without sugar. This Diwali spoil their taste buds with variety of flavors and impress your friends and families with this elegant gift.
- Chocolates are gifted as an expression of love and sweetness in the relationship. You can consider gifting milk chocolates as it is sweet, popular and favorite among children. It contains extra creamy texture and simply melts in your mouth. Gift this Diwali a hamper of milk chocolates to express you love and affection to you close ones.
- If you want to make your Diwali gift special for your family and friends you can consider gifting hampers of covertures chocolate. They have high amounts of cocoa butter, and cocoa liqueur that makes it expensive and elegant chocolate. It is smooth, and melts in mouth evenly just as you’re your love for your near and dear ones. They are available in a dark, milk, and white varieties and can be purchased online.
- Diwali festival is now celebrated in most part of the world wherever there are Indians, and hence it is globalized now. If you have relatives and friends staying abroad, you can consider them gifting Gianduja chocolate. These are European style of chocolates made from chocolate and nut paste. Hazelnut and almonds are used in making Gianduja chocolate. They are very soft and easy to roll and cut. Give them a taste of celebrations of Diwali festivity by gifting these unique chocolates.
- If you love cooking at home then you can personalize the gift by making chocolates with your own hands. There are wide varieties and flavors of chocolates recipes available online, recipe books and magazines. Explore your cooking skills and make this Diwali a pleasurable moment by gifting your homemade chocolates to your near and dear ones.