With big cashew nuts and a little bit of masala Masala Cashew can be prepared instantly for your guests.
The recipe of Masala Cashew is given below .It is a tasty Diwali Snacks.
Masala Cashew Recipe
- 500 gms. Whole big cashew nuts
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. red chili powder
- 3-4 pinches garam masala
- 2 pinches citric acid powdered
- 3 tbsp. ghee
- Heat ghee in a deep frying pan.
- Add cashews few at a time.
- Fry till light brown on low flame.
- Drain, keep aside in a colander.
- Repeat for remaining cashewnuts.
- Sprinkle all other ingredients over them.
- Toss with hand till masalas are well blended with cashewnuts.
- Cool completely to room temperature before storing in airtight container