Diwali presents for brothers should be stylish, attractive, and expressive. Check out the article for some gifting tips.
Diwali Gifts For Brothers
Diwali is a festival of lights, gaiety, sweets, clothes, crackers, and gifts. It is a festivity of being together with your family, friends and loved ones. Brothers especially bring back a lot of sweet childhood memories. This festival makes a perfect occasion for showering love and affection on your brother by gifting and pampering him with Diwali gifts. There's no other love like the love for a brother. You share your life with all wonderful memories and laughter together.
As you look back through the years glancing inside your heart and as long as you share love for your brother, you will never be apart. As far as Indian culture is concerned, every relationship is important be it parents, friends, sisters and brothers. At times, you tend to take relationships for granted, but there are occasions like Diwali when you can revamp your relationships and bring back the nostalgia. Although brothers usually like whatever a sister gifts them, it sometimes becomes a challenge to choose a gift for one. Here are a few tips that will give you great ideas in choosing a good gift for your brother.
Diwali Gift Ideas for Brothers
Diwali Gift Ideas for Brothers
- If you have an older brother, presenting him with a leather portfolio bag is a good option. These bags are useful office bags and can accommodate all required accessories like the pens, ID card, mobile phone, files, and spectacles. They are comfortable, sturdy, come in different colors, and are neat. Your brother will surely appreciate this as a diwali gift.
- If you have a younger brother, you can present him with collections of funky toys like the radio controlled airplanes , video game CDs, crafty tool kits, video camcorders for kids, dancing robots, remote controlled cars and many more such toys.
- Gift baskets and gift vouchers are one of the best inexpensive options to give to your brother this Diwali. Depending on the choice and tastes of your brother, you can choose from books, chocolate and sweets basket, music CD collection, grooming to perfection gifts basket and other impressive stuff. You can vouch for his excitement after receiving the gift basket. If you have an older brother who is gadget freak you can present him with a hot new cell phone, iPod, branded running shoes, pens, digital cameras, portable media players, electronic recharging stations , lap desks for lap tops, travel organizer and many more such trendy and latest gadgets. All guys like stylish watches. Watches with funky designs and glitzy details are a unique gift for any man. These cool casual watches can be an exclusive gift to your brother this diwali. If your brother is a sports buff, then gift him something related to a sport that he loves. It could be a jersey, a cap, or a tee-shirt with the numbers of his favorite player. You can also gift him a basketball hoop, skateboards, sports cycle, and sport jeans and many such things.
- If your brother is older to you then he would surely appreciate a superior linen shirt, a leather belt, waist coats, a tie of high quality or traditional clothes like kurtas, sherwanis, and designer dhotis. These kinds of gifts last for many years and will remind him of your thoughtfulness and love.
- A mobile stand is a thoughtful and useful gift for your brother on diwali occasion. It would cater to his need for a suitable place for keeping his mobile.
- If your brother is spiritually inclined then present him something divine like the Ram durbar for this diwali occasion. It basically contains an idol of Lord Ram, Sita, Lakshman and Hanuman.
- A very interesting option for diwali gift to brothers is an assortment of dry fruit pack decorated in traditional bags with golden threads and ribbons.
- If your brother is an ardent lover of chocolates, then present him with a chocolate gift hamper with the choicest and creamiest chocolates available. He would love this sweet gesture.
- Diwali is a festival of sweets too. For brothers who have a sweet tooth, gifting them with sweets box is a good option. In fact, all kinds and varieties of sweets are flooded in the market during this time of the year.