It is a Mughlai preparation used as side dish.
Mughlai Mutton Korma Recipe
This Diwali Dish can add a delightful taste to your Diwali Lunch or dinner.
- Mutton - 1 Kilo
- Onion - 3 medium sized (finely chopped)
- Tomato - 1 (small)
- Green Chillies - 4 or 5
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves - to garnish
- Coconut - grounded as paste (3 cups) Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tbsps
- Chilli Powder - 2 tbsps
- Coriander Powder - 4 tbsps
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tbsps
- Cinnamon & Cloves - few
- Heat oil in a cooker and add Cinnamon sticks and cloves.
- Add onions, green chilies, curry leaves and fry them till it is light brown in colour.
- Add tomato and fry for two minutes.
- Add mutton pieces and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste, chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and sauté.
- Then add coconut paste and mix well. Add enough water so that the mixture is not very thick.
- Close the lid and wait for 5 whistles.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and fried cashew nuts (optional).