Begun Bhaja is a popular Bengali cuisine. Here is Begun Bhaja recipe
How to Make Begun Bhaja? Receipe of Begun Bhaja is very simple to prepare. Read about Begun Bhaja recepie.
Begun Bhaja Recipe
- Begun (Brinjal) - 1 big or 2 small (which makes 8 pieces of ½" each)
- Besan (Bengal Gram Flour) - 4 tbsp.
- Pour 2 cups of water in Besan and mix well. The consistency of the mix should be lighter
- Add salt and mix once again.
- Slice the Begun into ½" thick pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip the Begun slices into Besan mixture to coat it fully.
- Fry the coated pieces in oil in medium heat till it turns into golden brown.