Pav Bhaji is a very popular Marathi Snack. Here is Pav Bhaji recipe.
How to Make Pav Bhaji? Receipe of Pav Bhaji is very simple to prepare. Read about Pav Bhaji recepie.
Pav Bhaji Recipe
- Potato medium size - 4
- Cabbage chopped - 1 cup
- Cauliflower flowerets - 1 cup
- Green Peas -1/2 cup
- Onions finely chopped - 2
- Tomato finely chopped - 2
- Cut potato into small pieces. Wash the vegetables with water.
- Cook all the vegetables (cabbage, cauliflower, potato, peas) in a pressure cooker .Mash them coarsely. ( If you are using frozen peas, then no need to pressure cook the peas)
- Heat 2 tbsp. of butter in a frying pan or kadhai.
- Add green chili,chopped onions and fry it until it become light golden brown in color. Then add chopped tomato and cook till it becomes tender.
- Add pavbhaji masala, chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, and cook again for 4-5 minutes. (Incase you are using the frozen peas then add now)
- Add the boiled vegetables, lemon juice and mix well. Simmer till it becomes thick, Stir and mash into pieces in between.
- Slit the pavs horizontally.
- Apply little butter on tava and roast the pavs till hot and soft.
- Garnish bhaji with chopped coriander leaves and onions. Serve hot with pav and tomato sauce/green chutney.