Butter Chicken is known by several names such as Murg Makhani and Makhan Murg. It is a very popular dish all over India. Here is Butter Chicken Recipe.
How to Make Butter Chicken? Receipe of Butter Chicken is very simple to prepare. Read about Butter Chicken recepie.
Butter Chicken Recipe
- Chicken - 300 grams, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- Cinnamon- 2" pcs
- Salt - to taste
- Cashew & almond paste - a handful ground smoothly
- Ginger & garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Onion - one chopped
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Orange colour - 1 1/2 tsp
- Butter - 3 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Tomato puree - 2 tomatoes blended smoothly
- Fry onions in oil till smoking.
- Add cinnamon and fry it.
- Then add ginger and garlic paste along with a little water.
- Stir continuously.
- Add turmeric, chilly, coriander powder with salt and mix well.
- Pour in tomato puree, cashew & almond paste - mix well with water.
- When it starts to boil add the chicken and mix well with little orange colour. Add sufficient water for the chicken to boil.
- The gravy should get thick or according to your requirement. Before switching off add butter and serve hot with parathas.