Diwali is a festival of lights, crackers, food, and delicacies. Read on to know cake gift ideas for Diwali.
Diwali is an auspicious Indian festival known as the festival of lights, but more prominently, it is festival of traditional delicacies and food. It is a festival of celebrating the victory of good over evil. It is an occasion to meet up with friends and family. Diwali is a time for entertaining and treating your loved ones with appetizing delicacies. What better time than this auspicious occasion of Diwali to treat your near and dear ones to a special menu. Diwali is a time that you are amazed at the energy that you show to prepare sweets and savories.
Every member of the family has a demand and choice. The older generation definitely looks forward to traditional sweets and the younger lot loves to have, milk sweets, cakes and cookies. As the world is globalized, Indians are found in most parts. They have carried their culture with them to their new homelands. And hence it is good mix of east and west that has also entered in the tastes and traditions of people. People now send cakes and other delicacies as gifts to their distant relatives overseas abroad, thus continuing the bond of love and spirit of Diwali. Treat your friends and family with mouthwatering cakes this Diwali. Here are few ideas.
Diwali Cake Gift
Diwali Cake Gift
- Fresh baked cakes make an excellent gift and are one of the favorites with all age group of members. If you love apples, there is nothing more delicious than an apple cake. You can make an attempt at baking apple cake made of cinnamon, nutmeg and glazed brown sugar with vanilla essence.
- Diwali is a season of dry fruits. You can choose from an exotic array of almond cakes like the healthy and yummy Sweet Almond cake, sweet and rich with nutty flavors or the exotic Almond biscotti. This cake will surely tempt your family members and friends with its rich look and taste.
- Fruits are always welcome in any season but during Diwali festivity, they are the flavor of the season. You can steal the limelight during this festival of lights by preparing yummy delicious fruitcake. It is made from butter, dried fruits, carrots, bananas, walnuts, brandy, and almonds. It can be a grand lip smacking delight for all cake lovers.
- You can make your Diwali sweet and zesty by baking honey cake prepared with honey, eggs, brown sugar, cocoa, and rich spices. Make your friends and family enjoy the heavenly taste and delicious treat of honey cake this Diwali.
- There is no celebration complete without having sweets and chocolates. Children, young people, or old, everybody loves chocolate. Surprise your friends and family with a delectable exotic assortment of yummy chocolate cakes, like the chocolate mocha cake, chocolate cherry cake, chocolate rum cake and fudge cakes.
- Pineapple cake is something as tempting as other delicious treats prepared; you will not have to worry about whether anybody will not like it. They taste heavenly, and look pleasing to the eye. The sour and sweet taste of the cake will win you hearts of everyone in the family.
- If you are tired of preparing the same flavored cakes, try a new unusual rainbow cake with exotic flavor this Diwali and test your culinary skills. This cake contains five types of jelly, each one layered on top of one another to form a rainbow cake. Spread the color of joys this Diwali.