Exchanging gifts can be fun at Diwali. Dry fruits especially are really tempting gifts. Read on to know more.
Diwali Dry Fruits
Diwali is celebrated all over India and by Indians living abroad with enthusiasm and zeal. It is one of the major Hindu festivals and is celebrated to commemorate the victory of good over evil and the grandeur of light. The festival is celebrated over a period of five days. Diwali symbolizes the victory of virtue and the destruction of darkness. The delightful effect of Diwali creates an atmosphere of joy and festivity. Countless lamps are lit on windowsills, entrance of doors and fences of the houses, thus, giving a devout look to the whole home.
Exchanging gifts is customary and traditional part of diwali festivity. There are many ways to gift things to your loved ones and one of them is gifting dry fruits. It adds to the celebratory mood of the occasion and also adds value to the greetings. Dry fruits are a perfect gift for diwali festivity. The dry fruits for diwali occasion are cashew nuts, raisins, almonds, pistachios, walnuts, khurmani, dates and many more. Unlike olden days, you now have a number of options for selecting the best and unique diwali dry fruit gifts pack. Here are few ideas.
Diwali Dry Fruits Gifts
Diwali Dry Fruits Gifts
- If you want to make your Diwali special, you can consider gifting a dry fruits gift pack to your near and dear ones. An assorted mix of dry fruits elegantly packed in a designer hand made box can be very captivating. Select dry fruits like cashew nuts, almonds, raisins, walnuts, pistachios, and dates. Personalize it by adding a handwritten diwali card to the dry fruits box.
- You can add style to your pack of dry fruits by packing them in white metal bowls. You can fill the bowls with dry fruits like cashew nuts, pista, almonds, and raisins. The intricate carvings on the white metal bowls make it look very stunning and elegant.
- A very exciting alternative for Diwali gifts can be a decorated and embellished Jaipuri bags. These bags can be filled with almonds either raw or roasted. They are often decorated with nice golden designs, fancy items and the mouth of bag is tied with a golden thread. This is a memorable gift to your family and friends. An ethnic basket made of cane and decorated with fancy and floral items with the borders done in classic gota style makes it an exotic and traditional gift pack. You can fill in the basket with equal amounts of cashew nuts, pista, almonds, and raisins.
- You can present crunchy and yummy dry fruits in a light weighted designer hardboard box. You can fill in the box with equal amounts of assorted dry fruits.
- A unique option to present dry fruits gifts for diwali is a handcrafted tray beautifully designed with fancy and floral items and adorned with handcrafted flowers and satin ribbons. Fill in the tray with roasted pista, cashew nuts, walnuts, almonds, and raisins.
- Jute bags are not only economical but also eco-friendly. You can present your near and dear ones with exotic and antique looking miniature jute pouches of dry fruits. Fill the bag with cashew nuts, almonds, raisins, and pistachios in equal amounts and spread the dazzling joy on diwali festivity.