Dry fruit Kheer is a popular Diwali sweet dish. Here is the recipe of Dry fruit Kheer.
This is the online recepie of a Diwali dish-dry fruit kheer.
Recipe of Dry fruit Kheer
- Leftover plain Boiled Rice 1 cup
- Cream Biscuits 8-10 [Vanilla or Cardamom flavour only]
- Dry fruits 1/2 cup
- Milk fresh 1 cup
- Milk cream fresh 1/2 cup [optional]
- Vanilla essence 2, 3 drops.[if served chilled]
- Mix leftover rice, biscuits and milk.
- Boil it for about ten minutes or till it thickens a little. Mash the rice and biscuits with a masher so that biscuits mix well.
- Add the cream and dry fruits. Mix well and boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour the kheer in a bowl and add the essence.
- Keep it in the freezer to chill or you can serve it hot also.