Chhole Bhature is a well-liked Diwali Veg Dish.This Diwali Veg Recipe will help you to please your guests.
The recepie of Chhole Bhature is here for you. Happy Diwali.
Chhole Bhature Recipe
- Refined flour 3 cups
- Cooking oil 1 tbsp
- Plain Yoghurt 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Sieve together the refined flour and baking powder
- add ghee and yoghurt
- Mix well using palms of your hands. Make a smooth dough using water as needed
- Cover with a clean wet kitchen towel to keep it from drying and leave it to ferment overnight
- Make small balls from the dough, roll into thick round chapati or tortilla like shapes.
- Deep fry in oil on both sides until golden brown
Serve with hot Punjabi chhole
- Cooked Chick Peas or Garbanzo beans
- Garam masala 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Ginger Paste 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Dry Mango Powder 1 tsp
- Dry Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Large Onion 1
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil
- Chopped Coriander 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, ginger garlic paste,
- Fry until golden brown
- Add coriander powder and garam masala, and fry for 2 minutes
- Now add chickpeas, salt, chili powder, 1-cup water and cook until the gravy thickens. Later add mango powder, chopped coriander and cook for 2 minutes.
Serve hot with bhatura.