Shrikhand is popular sweet dish of India. Here is Shrikhand recipe
How to Make Shrikhand? Receipe of Shrikhand is very simple to prepare. Read about Shrikhand recepie.
- 1/2 kg. Curds
- 300 gms. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom powder
- Few strands saffron
- 1/2 tbsp. pista and almond crushed
- Tie curd in a clean muslin cloth overnight. (6-7 hours).
- Put into a bowl and add sugar .Mix it.
- Keep aside for 25-30 minutes to allow sugar to dissolve.
- Rub saffron into 1 tbsp. milk till well broken and dissolved. Keep aside.
- Beat well till sugar has fully dissolved into curd.
- Pass through a big holed strong strainer, pressing with hand or spatula.
- Mix in cardamom powder and dissolved saffron and half nuts.
- Empty into a glass serving bowl, top with remaining nut crush.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.