Celebrate this diwali by making your near and dear ones happy by sending them special gifts hampers. Check out a few options here.
Diwali : Gift Ideas : Diwali Gift Hampers
Diwali Gift Hampers
Diwali is a major Hindu festival and celebrated in a grand way in India. The day starts with everybody in the family getting up early, bathing and wearing new clothes. People wish each other and visit their places. As the day progresses, the spirit of Diwali takes over. The homes are all lit by beautiful diyas. In the night all members gather for Lakshmi puja, followed by distributing sweets and exchanging of gifts. The fun part of the festival comes by bursting crackers. Children and parents alike enjoy the fireworks.Not Found
Diwali is not just a religious but also a social and spiritual festival. There is a saying which signifies the prosperity and spirituality of the festival, ‘May you attain full inner enlightment. May the supreme light of lights illuminate your inner self. May you become prosperous on both material as well as spiritual grounds! ‘. This festival is celebrated with a lot of happiness and gaiety; people express their love by exchanging gifts. Family and friends give and accept diwali gifts like sweets, dry fruits, clothes, decor items, silver items, gifts hampers, chocolates jewelry, gadgets, crockery, utility items and many more such things according to their likings and budget. Here are some suggestions and ideas for Diwali gifts and online gift ideas for friends, colleagues, and relatives. So what are you waiting for! Scroll down for tips.
Diwali Gift Hamper Ideas
Diwali Gift Hamper Ideas
- Sweets are an integral part of any festivity. Diwali is an occasion where the markets are flooded with all types of traditional sweets elegantly packed in innovative hampers. You can present sweets packed in style which can be a real treat for people who are connoisseurs of good food.
- Silver items are considered as traditional gifts for Diwal. Idols of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha in silver, silver coins with images of Gods, crockery items and small silver show items have always been popular gifts with people. There are a large number of trendiest designs available for those with small bugets and big ones. Presenting a dry fruits gift hamper is always a great idea for people. The advantage here is you can store it for a long time, they are healthy and nutritious, and you don’t have to worry about the tastes and likings of people. Dry fruits are relished by everyone especially during the winter season. You can also create your own Diwali gifts hamper consisting of assorted items of eatables and decorations. You can choose a range of chocolates, idols of Ganesha, and Lakshmi, clay or designer diyas, dry fruits, silver items etc. in this way there will be something for every member.
- Diwali is an occasion where you wear new clothes and jewelry. Gifting your relatives and family members with new clothes, in ethnic styles, beautifully designed jewelry will give a feeling of nearness among your near and dear ones.
- Other popular gifts are household items like, crockery, paintings, crackers, candles, books, office stationary, gadgets, and other electronic items, which can be of great utility to the recipient.
- If your budget is on higher side, you can think of presenting diamonds and gold jewelry designed beautifully in classic styles. Diwali time offers a great discount and choices of gifts. There are many varieties and brands available in the market.
- Another traditional and attractive gift item is a beautiful decorated puja thali meant for both using at home and for gifting it to your loved ones. These puja thalis are available in wide ranges of metals, lovely shapes and sizes and for different budgets. The Thali contains all the important accessories required to perform Diwali puja in great style and grandeur.