Pumpkin Halwa is a very popular Sweet dish. Here is Pumpkin Halwa recipe.
How to Make Pumpkin Halwa? Receipe of Pumpkin Halwa is very simple to prepare. Read about Pumpkin Halwa recepie
Pumpkin Halwa Recipe
- Grated Pumpkin - 2&1/2 cups
- Milk -1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Honey -1 cup
- Cardamom - 5
- Cashew nuts - 10
- Ghee - 1/4 cup (melted butter)
- Roast the cashews in ghee until it becomes golden brown.
- In a pan, heat 1 tsp ghee, add the grated pumpkin to it and stir well in low flame till the raw flavor is gone.
- To this add milk and cook till the pumpkin is tender. To this add sugar, honey, stir constantly in low flame.
- Add the roasted cashews and grounded cardamom mix well and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 tsp ghee to it and stir well, put in low flame till the ghee floats. Serve hot.